Monday, October 27, 2003

1st Ramadhan...

Woke up at 5am for sahur this morning and ate only a bowl of Cocoa Pebbles. Body system definitely not tuned yet and when I feel sleepy, I can only think of my bed. Finished my cereal in a dazed, went back to sleep then woke up at 7am.

For the past 2 weeks, I've been working in the afternoon shift. Workplace does look a bit different in the morning. Thank goodness I didn't face any problems with the visitors. What a breeze! Team leader was so sweet; actually thought of letting all Muslim staff go home half an hour earlier as compensation for our lunch break. But supervisor didn't allow it. Not a problem... I went up to the staff lounge and spent half an hour taking a nap. Ros said I felt asleep the minute my head touched the sofa! Kihkihkih =)

At 4.30pm, I was offered a ride home. Too irresistable! Cancelled my meeting with Makcik (was supposed to go home together) and quickly left the building. Reached home safely, rested well then helped out to lay the table for dinner.

If this happens everyday, wouldn't it be great?