Tuesday, October 28, 2003

2nd Ramadhan...

Woke up at 5am and had a bowl of Cocoa Pebbles again. In due time, I will have to eat rice but in the mean time while I can still endure... let it be. Not that I can fast anyway, but the idea of having to hide in the kitchen to eat is something that I would rather avoid.

Back to bed and slumberland after that. Woke up at 11am. Kihkih it's my off day today! Nah... no lazing at home. Left the house to do my errands. From City Hall to Woodlands... then back to home before dinner.

**********************************************************************************************

My mom saw the 'Koi Mil Gaya' screensaver on my laptop and asked about if I had watched it. When I said no, she brought the vcd from her room. Kihkihkih... she had borrowed it from my uncle. Gonna watch it now. Ciao!