Friday, October 24, 2003

Deepavali = Bbbbollywoood!

I don't celebrate Deepavali but no harm 'joining' in the celebrations right? I don't mean prayers and all... just the enjoying part. Kihkihkih =)

Off day for me. Home is equipped with SCV so for once, I stayed up late to watch Chalo Ishq Ladaaye on Zee TV channel. There were no subtitles so as usual, I got the gist without understanding much of the dialogues.

However that wasn't what I was looking forward to. Vasantham Central had a good line-up of Hindi films. First was Devdas at 3am! I watched it with Nani in the cinema, got Makcik to buy the vcd and still couldn't resist catching it on tv again. Nah, it's not Shahrukh Khan that I'm after (Hrithik Roshan - my fav actor!), neither was it Aishwarya Rai but it's just one of those shows that I like and won't mind watching again and again.

I stayed up till the song 'Maar Dala' was played then headed off to slumberland.

Woke up way past 10am. Wwooah! Fillet meal for brunch with my younger sister. Did some reading then caught Chalte Chalte at 4pm. It's a Shahrukh Khan's production starring Rani Murkhejee and Shahrukh Khan himself as a pair of young lovers. Can't help feeling that the whole story had familiar snippets from other movies like Raja Hindustani and Dilwale Dulhaniya Le Jayenge. =P

************************************************************************************************

Guess what? I'm watching Mere Yaar Ki Shaadi Hai vcd. Mistake by my cuz Zal. Loaned him Hindi vcds but instead of returning back my 'Dil Ka Rishta' along with the rest, I got this back. Kihkih... Dunno when he's going to return my vcd. I may as well watch this while it's with me.

Ah well, sounds like I am having a buffet of Bollywood movies today. Tomorrow... MUST get out of the house.