Monday, October 13, 2003

Hip hip HOOORRAY!!

While everyone else were dragging their feet, bodies and souls to the office... I was close to jumping in joy. Nah, I didnt strike lottery. But there were plenty of things to look forward to that I had Monday BLUES (my fav colour. naturally had to be good)!

I got sick of taking bus service 190 to work everyday. For a change, I took bus service 960 to Little India instead. From there I took the MRT to arrive at workplace in time. Had I taken 190 to work this morning, most probably I would be 15 minutes late for work.

Work for today was short and sweet too. Came at 9am and was done by 4pm. Our team has a new team leader today. Nice lady so far. Hahahah! Oh yeah, a new member too. She was transferred from another block. Welcome ladies! Hope both of you enjoy working with us just as much as I am. =)

Just for the heck of it, I dialled my permanent mobile number. Was stunned when I found myself diverted to voicemail. Then I realised that hey, it's already working! The Singtel lady told me that it would take 3 working days... but it's barely even 2 days. Ah well! Since it's already operating, I wasted no time to send sms to my contacts. Not everyone had my temp number so settled that soon enough. Great news came when my piano teacher smsed to inform that continuation of lessons will only commence in November! Currently going thru my Hindi songs collection... to be played as my voicemail greeting. Heeheeehee

And there's more! No doubt tuition for my PSLE students ended last week, I still had 2 sec school students preparing for their exams then. Both students are having their papers tomorrow so today marks their last tuition with me for the year! Woohooo! Not that I'm complaining but the idea of having my nites available for hanging out with frens or working OT is luxurious. What's more with fasting month, shopping, Hari Raya celebrations all coming soon... neither student nor me will be in the mood to study. =P