Wednesday, October 22, 2003

I'm bbbbburnning!

Well not literally, but gosh the weather is HHHOT. Thought it was just me coming down with fever or something but not after I gulped down 2 bottles of water within 4 hours! In the end, I worked with the fan blasting right behind me. Visitors complained about the heat - some pitied us, the others as usual grumbled for holding them up with the registrations.

Ride home with Jamie was a nice cool one. Bus service 190 had its air-conditioning up and running. Phheww! Poor fren has just slightly recovered from fever. Her face turns very red each time she coughs. Managed to tell her about the outing early Nov. Still pending... but roughly ironed out.

Ah well... Makcik, Pakcik & Wak are online now. Gonna settle those details by tonight I guess. Ciao!