Thursday, October 09, 2003

Oooohhh mmyy GGGodd!!

I suppose my body is telling me just how physically tired I am. Work starts at 8am and I woke up with a jolt at 7.30am! My bath was done in record time... if there was ever a timer to clock it. Called and booked for a cab and finally arrived at 8.30am. As if that wasnt enough, my supervisor walked past just as I reached the desk. =S He approached me and casually asked "I thought you are suppose to come at 8am today?" I muttered a guilty sorry and quickly get on with work.

Work was ok. No problematic visitors. Apparently there have been lots of new admissions. I spent 3 hours at the computer hammering the keyboard away to update the nominations. Even then, there was still half a pile left. By then my other colleagues have arrived. Left my seat, told them that I was doing porter service and went up to 3rd level. I had thought that the 3 plastic bags were meant for 3 different patients. Both staff nurse and I got a shock when we realised that all items were for a patient!

My buddy Ros was only clocking in at noon... and Keith was telling me to go for my break so once again, I left the desk. This time, I went up to the Staff Cafeteria and had a lonely lunch. Thankfully work finally ended at 4pm. Poor Ros! Her work ended at 9pm today.

Took bus service 190 and slept throughout. I woke up just as the bus left the expressway. Goodness!

Same thing happened when I returned from tuition. Slept throughout the journey home in the MRT, LRT and I think I must have sleepwalked my way home. Kihkihkih...

Right now, I'm watching 'Armaan' on Zee TV with my Mom. Would have been able to appreciate it better if there were subtitles. Then again, as if it would make great difference. I'm hardly concentrating on the film.

I've got a long day at work tomorrow. Better head to bed now and get my beauty sleep. Toodles! *yaaawn*