Sunday, October 19, 2003

Slackerz me *grin*

Off day and I woke up at 9.30am with a headache. Mind you, I was planning to wake up at 10am. bummer... Told myself to update blogger but fell asleep before I could even go online!

My younger sis woke me up before she went out to buy our lunch. Guess what? I slept again right after she closed the door! Goodness, I'm amazed at myself. =O Thankfully when I woke up again, headache was gone.

I had made plans to go out with Nani today. Didnt mind it at all when she sms to cancel. It's been a while since I had my off on a weekend. Had my lunch with my sis. Then while she took her nap, I spent my time watching the Hindi film on TV.

The rest of my family members went in and out of the house the whole day. I bought Cleo mag yesterday but somehow it got into my younger sister's hands, my dad's (?!?!) and even my youngest sister before finally landing on my lap. By then I had even watched the Tamil film on TV. Hahahahaha! Could have been a couch potato but 6 hours of TV was more than enough for me. Anymore and I would have dozed off again. After all, how can one not get restless juz sitting and watching?