Sunday, October 12, 2003

Sun day? No sun, only rain...

Was half-hoping that I need not go to work today. Team leader requested that Ros and I clocked in at 8am, 2 hours earlier than actual schedule. I bargained and was given 9am. The thought of Ros attending to visitors alone somehow pricked my conscience. Came in at 8.30am and was glad that the team leader was there to help us ladies =)

Ros and I are glad that we can get along with our colleagues. Even our team leader is no longer as quiet as he used to be. So happened that the workplace had some kind of treasure hunt ala Amazing Race. When bored, we clapped and cheered for them. Otherwise we chuckled and giggled. The contestants were running all over the place. Best of all was when the security officer stopped a lady from going up the block. Turns out that she had to man one of the stations for the race! The poor lady spent 10 mins in the queue as she had left her staff pass upstairs. Thankfully we took it all in the right spirits. She came up to my counter... I told the security officer, he apologised and let her off. We were expecting her to be irritated but she was all smiles instead. Talk about proactivity!

Then Ros received a call from our other supervisor. Free lunch and dinner for all staffs at our counter. Unbelievable! We were asking each other "What's the occasion?" but nobody actually posed the question to the supervisor. Doesnt matter much where food is concerned, right? Food was good and all of us had our fill. Around 8pm, pastries were even served! We were really spoilt. Sigh, if only we have this kind of treatment every other Sundays (fat hope!) heheheh

Took a look at Makcik's webbie. Aarrgghh!! Idris' birthday party pics were there. Had I known the last guest were to leave at 11pm, I would have gone there. Aaahh well, I will go to her place one of these days. Good nite! *yaaawn*