Saturday, October 18, 2003

Whoopsie daisy...

Been coming online but just too tired to update my blogger. Anyway the bitz...

Men came and fixed up new counters at my workplace on Thursday night. They were still busy when I left at 9pm but from what Chris the security officer said, everything was put to place by 11pm. Pretty fast.

Came to work Friday morning. Overall I find the counters nice though tables were slightly smaller. My 1st team leader was lamenting about how he missed those old tables. Hahaha paham2 ajelah... he's been working since March. Housecleaning dept did an excellent job to mop the floorings... could barely open my eyes when the afternoon sun showed up! As usual I stayed back for another half hour, hammering the keyboard. Once all nominations were keyed in, passed the file to the team leader and left to meet Makcik at Clarke Quay station.

My plan to buy my barang2 at Mustaffa Centre (Little India) had to be postponed. Looks like I will have to shop there with Dearie another time. Makcik and I went to Isrida (finally!) in the hope to get long-sleeved tops. I thought only the outlet at Causeway Point had a change of concept... I was wrong. Makcik got the flu bug and no doubt she's game for shopping but I didnt want to tire her out. Also, I was eager to see Idris again. Heehee =)

By the time we took the MRT at Raffles station, it was 6pm. Hahaha mcm org baru balik keje.

Everyone was doing Maghrib when we arrived at Makcik's house. Idris kept looking at me before warming up pretty quick. Gosh that boy holds the attention of everyone in the house! Had dinner (Makcik mistook an insurance agent for the Pizza delivery man!), Idris went to sleep and we watched TV. Should have seen how fast Pakcik & Makcik ran into the room when that little prince cried upon waking up - gone in a blink of an eye.

Come to think of it... I gotta take a pic with Idris some day. Been talking about him but no pic. The fasting month is approaching. Hmmm maybe I will take pics with Idris during Hari Raya outing. =)