Thursday, November 06, 2003

11th Ramadhan...

Came to work at 7.30am and left for medical check-up at 8.30am. By 11am, I was back working. The doctor didn't say anything... clean bill of health I guess.

Instead of reporting at 8am, the supervisors have requested that we report at 7.45am for the morning shift. Unfortunately, I can't get the bus to change their schedule. So it's either I come at 7.30am or otherwise 8am. Kihkihkih =)

Ros was working in the morning too. Workplace is a bit dull since Philip resigned. Usually he would be cracking so much jokes that we ended up laughing in tears! But he tendered his resignation last Monday and Kris (Chris) was sick. With me not around, Ros and the new team leader had to manage till 11am before Christine, Melvin and I came.

During this fasting month, our cheeky team leader did his best to 'separate' Ros and me. Last week, he succeeded with me doing the morning shift while Ros did the afternoon shift. Wouldn't have been fair if I did morning shift again this week, so I had it swapped with Ros. Ros was happy to be able to go home early this week. Apparently many of my team members were eyeing on my time slots. As a result, I ended up going to work early mornings this week too! Hahhaha =D

Best of all, both are not working tomorrow. No wonder the rest thought we were going out shopping or something. At 3.30pm, we signed out then went to the Finance office to collect our payslips. After that wasted no time to take bus 190 home. Must be the lack of blood, I felt so drained out. Makcik went home alone and didn't even see me online.