Friday, November 07, 2003

12th Ramadan...

Not working today, OFF. Nobody's in the house and my frens are mostly working or studying. Looks like I am staying home. Went online and chatted with Dearie. Initially she suggested going Little India next Monday. Whoopee! Some time later, she called and told me to meet her there at 6.45pm. I would have gone there but unfortunately my parents came back before I could leave! Kihkihkih... wouldn't be nice to leave my mom alone to prepare dinner, so I smsed Dearie to cancel the meeting.

**************************************************************************************************

Finally I'll be going for Iftar tomorrow after work. As expected... after informing everyone about it only Makcik, Pakcik, Nani, Wak, Luqman, Az and Tasha can make it. Coincidentally frens from AMP are organising one too. Told Faz that I was booked. Kalau nasib baik, bound to coincide at Geylang.

Tonight must put my digicam in my bag.