Sunday, November 09, 2003

14th Ramadan...

Thanx to yesterday, I came to work at 8am. Yaaaawwnn!! Team leader told me to clock in early due to lack of manpower, otherwise my work would have start at 10am.

Of late, the number of visitors have reduced significantly. I don't have to quarrel with so many visitors but it makes the time passes so ssssooo slowly. What's more, we rarely get visitors coming on a lazy Sunday morning. Who in the right frame of mind would anyway unless necessary?

Ros and I manned the counter till 11am before the other team members arrived. We don't get to break fast together that often. Given the chance today, we called in Pizza Hut for delivery. The rest of the members looked at us in envy when our orders (Splitz Classic set meal) came at 6.15pm. Work ended for me at 7pm but given the half an hour break, I left at 6.30pm and went up to staff lounge. Ros came up at 6.40pm. Finishing the spicy drumlets was a breeze, regular pan pizza was still manageable too but we gave away the garlic bread and breadstiks to the security officers. Too full!

Off day tomorrow. Gonna be a nice Monday for me =)