Saturday, November 15, 2003

20th Ramadan...

Ros wasn't around today. Kinda felt weird breaking fast alone... but luckily Asri the security officer was on duty. Ended breaking fast together at the food court. The food was miserable - Delifrance ham & cheese croissant and Polar sugar roll. But I would rather be eating those than waste my money on the expensive food court's barely edible and 'swallow'able rice.

What's more, there was no team leader around. I had to do OT and be placed in charge. Sigh... my wish to go home at 8pm never came true. Whatever it is, I passed whatever necessary items to the night shift security officers as soon as possible and left the place at 9pm promptly.

Walk to the bus interchange was a daze and I took a one way ticket straight to slumberland the minute I sat down in bus 190. =) Toodles now... early to work tomorrow.