Sunday, November 16, 2003

21st Ramadan...

Came to work at 7.45am and saw my cheeky team leader collecting keys. Early Sunday morning and we are at work. Gosh! Ros' day off again. Arrggh... =O

I had to resist the temptation to sleep in front of the pc for 3 hours before Mag came in. Killed time by keying in the nominations ssssslowly but cheeky team leader offered assistance. He shouldn't have cos I ended up doing nothing. Realised his mistake and quickly sent me off for my break. Hahahaha =D

For the first time, I break fast with 2 other Malay ladies from another block. Dinner for today was chicken spaghetti bolognaise from 7-11 and Polar sugar roll. I have a sweet tooth for chocolates and ice-cream... but Polar sugar roll is making its way to my list too.

Came back to office and saw my team leader quarreling with a visitor. Hmmm looks like the cycle has made its round. He ended up working till 9pm. Phew! I have worked 13 hours for 2 days in a row... Thank god no work on Monday *yawn*