Wednesday, December 24, 2003

Chocolates, candies, holiday!!!

Got a box of chocolate from the operations department, more chocolates & candies from my team leader. It's Xmas eve and luckily work ends at 4.30pm for me. Town is gonna be busy tonight... has been for the past several nights anyway. Unfortunately, bus 190 passes through Orchard - with me fast asleep nowadays. Imagine my surprise when I saw the Xmas decorations one night, while with Makcik & Pakcik in the car! Hahahah =)

Anyway Minah & I decided to meet up for dinner @ Anatolia Restaurant, away from the hustle bustle and traffics of all sorts. Spent time eating, talking and listening to the songs played. The place itself was like a world of its own. During our conversation, Minah explained her side of story over what actually happened at Makcik's house during our Raya outing. A clearer picture, wider perspective, better... get over it. I would have loved to stay longer but had to remind ourselves that it's still Xmas eve... leave for home now or reached home midnight. So we left at 9.30pm.