Friday, January 02, 2004

Going to KL!!!

Work ends at 4.45pm today. Signed out and headed straight to Mustafa Centre @ Little India to do last minute shopping for my KL trip. Yes!!! I'm going to KL with my galfrens - Makcik, Mahanom & Minah. Bought my toiletries, grabbed a quick lunch of Naan & Curry then took Bus 960 straight to Bukit Panjang Plaza. Settled all bills, updated my bank book and did a bit more shopping. Once I was certain that I've got everything I need only then did I left.

Everyone in my family had this idea that we gals were driving up to KL. Hahahaha... Didn't know that the idea of us ladies going for a trip on bus and without any male or older companion was such a bitter pill to swallow. My dad was still cool though. His only reply when I told him was, "You've better not wander out on your own". It's a trait that I have since young. Not that I want to...

I have just smsed my galfrens. Mahanom is still working, Minah still packing & Makcik has not even started. I've got most of my stuffs inside. Gotta go early to bed tonight. Meeting Minah at 7am tomorrow. Arios Cheerios! =)

Before I forget... came across this quiz while reading Sayang's blog. It's the Carebears Countdown... 5, 4, 3, 2, 1!

See what Care Bear you are.