Thursday, January 15, 2004

MY off day!

I can't believe that my Friday off is in so much demand by my colleagues! Sorry fellas, Dearie & I wanna go Little India tomorrow =)

Initially my buddy called requesting for the off day. I declined and told her of my plans. Some time later, one guy called. Either my mind was muddled or I wasn't paying attention... I absent-mindedly agreed to give him my off day in lieu of OT and double pay.

I told my Dearie about it and we decided to postpone it to next week. But my buddy called again soon after that. Hahahaha she fired me so many questions that I was dumbstruck. Only then did I realised - both of them have the same work shift! So so so sowwie.

Claimed back MY off day, apologised to both of them and changed plans with Dearie again. Nutty me! Ssigh...