Sunday, January 11, 2004

Relief work...

I had hoped that I could use my weekends to give tuitions but my request for a fixed time work schedule was turned down. Instead, they allow me to have a permanent weekday off. How am I supposed to squeeze all my tuitions in a day? God knows...

Anyway, a learning centre called and requested that I did some relief work for today. Reception duties from 1pm - 3pm and relief tutor from 3pm - 5pm. The centre is walking distance from my house so I didn't mind much.

For the first 2 hours, I was almost bored to death. Had to tell those who came to come on weekdays as I wasn't allowed to collect cash payments. Next 2 hours was better since I was teaching primary 3 students. Talkative bunch but still manageable.

Once tuition ended, helped to lock up the centre then headed home. Gonna rest all the way at home. Morning shift tomorrow. Good night.