Friday, January 16, 2004

Wedding bells going DING DONG!

Dearie forgot to tell her dad that she was going to Little India. Her dad bought her dinner so last minute she called to postpone our appointment to next Monday. =P

Called Makcik to tell her that I wasn't going Little India. She told me to meet her over @ her place. This is what happens when one stays near each other... =D

Left the house @ 5.30pm. Waited for bus 963. It arrived, reached for my wallet and... aaargghh it's not there! I hurried back, took my wallet and reached the bus stop @ 6pm. I had thought that Makcik would be home by then. Nope, not yet. But hansem boy wasn't home too! =(

We left to meet Mahanom @ Causeway Point around 8pm. Met her at Metro, headed to McDonald's and stayed there till 11pm. My besh fren is getting MARRIED! I'm pretty excited about it. My besh fren however is a mixed of emotions. The things she has to do - booked mak andam, caterers, hotel reception, hire photographers, music DJs, diet, spa, massage, exercise, etc. Hahahahhaha! Nah, I'm only exaggerating. But her hands are full no doubt.

Well Makcik... AAP KO SHAADI MUBARAK!