Friday, April 30, 2004

Contract ends - Last day of work

Woke up this morning feeling sssooo super lazy. I have some filing work in hand but office has run out of files. Order was supposed to arrive yesterday but it didn't. I got so restless that I started punching all those papers. Sigh... looks like today I will be sorting them in alphabetical order. Just to pass time.

Came to work and practically strolled to my office. Then I realised it... I didn't bring my badges & locker key! Aaargh! Of all the days, why must it be today?! I'm suppose to return all badges & benefit card to my supervisor before I receive my paycheque. Shoots!

Punched in my timecard, dumped my bag under the office table and met my work buddies @ 7-11 to buy Twisties for breakfast (sudden craving for crackers in the morning).

Now, I am slacking away... using the admin clerk's pc. She's on leave today. My lunch buddy smsed to remind me about the badges & benefit card couple of minutes ago. Sigh... looks like I have to call him and explain. Most likely I will have to go to HR dept after lunch.

*************************************************************************