Sunday, April 18, 2004

I'm becoming sssooo forgetful!

Came home late yesterday so naturally (hehe!) woke up late. I stayed home throughout the day. Kinda unbelievable yet I didn't watch the Hindi film on Vasantham channel, completely forgot about my ex-colleague's wedding and if not for Minah, I would have forgotten that I had an appointment with Yusman (he eventually postponed it. phew!) Goodness gracious what's becoming of me?

The only thing I remember was to change my 'Prem Granth' vcd @ Tekka Mall. Minah & I planned to meet up for dinner @ Bugis. She was craving for the seafood soup in one of the kopitiam stall. Unfortunately the shop was closed. Detoured and went to Siam Kitchen Restaurant. Devoured everything that was ordered - despite what I ate yesterday.

After dinner, we walked our way to Mustaffa Centre. Haikal & Minah took a different route to get there and for once, I felt uncomfortable. We stayed there longer than expected. By the time we left, both of them were too tired to walk & take the bus ride home. Me? I was still ok.

Reached home @ 11.30pm. It's way to midnite now and I'm still up. Adrenaline pumping hard at the thought of having pictures in my blog (finally!!). Makcik is helping me out with the codes & stuff. Thank you besh fren. Mmmmuaacckkss!