Monday, April 19, 2004

Mundane Monday...

Morning was boring and slow. Punched in my timecard, settled down in my office seat and proceeded to have my breakfast & newspaper reading. That's what I've been doing for the past 1 week. Lots of slacking.

All major tasks given were done too quick. As a result, the department managed to quicken their dateline by a week. But I ended up bored to tears. Don't feel comfortable doing nothing in the office especially when I'm confined to my office room with no telephone or Internet connection. Heeheehee ;-)

Usually I would linger around the admin clerk's cubicle... bugging her for some work no matter how small. Instead she will pass me Streats, Strait Times, New Paper and other nonsense. I believe she would have given me Tamil Murasu and Lianhe Zaobao too if not for my language incompetency.

Finally after lunch, she came to my office with files and one box of papers filled to the brim. Task: Filing. Hmmm... she must be running out of things for me to do. Ah well, something than nothing.