Saturday, May 22, 2004

Birthday Treat 3!

Chatted online with Makcik till 4am this morning. Dozed all the way till 1pm! Minah had planned to have lunch with me @ 3.15pm but... she had a change of mind. Of course I was unprepared.

Met Minah in Bugis @ 3.30pm. Walked to Sofra Turkish Cafe & Restaurant. Great! I had wanted to bring her to this place for her birthday last year... but didn't know it shifted and ended up treating her to Magic Wok instead. She remembers!

We both ordered Chef Plate and orange juice. For a change, we requested that rice be served instead of bread. We got it! Heehee... Took our own sweet time to eat. We took turns to take pictures. In my hope of catching a candid shot of Minah eating... I caught her 'struggling' with the kebab! Hahahhaha!



Then we ordered dessert. Chocolate pudding was nice. Turkish tea was a bit thick in my opinion but the Baklava was practically soaked and dripping in super duper sweet sauce! I lost my sense of taste after that.

After lunch, we headed back to Seiyu Parco Bugis to buy babygift for Minah's new niece. Her sister-in-law was still in KK Hospital and since it was nearby, we walked all the way there to pay a visit. My legs are trembling now... Tomorrow I'm attending my fren's wedding. Oh God!