Monday, May 31, 2004

Chicken + Fish + Beef = Money Not Enough

Out of the house again. Had Chicken Burger for lunch. Been delaying payments for my studies but today's the dateline - for the early bird discount! Need to collect my pay in Woodlands too. Hmmm... money trickles in, money gushes out! Sigh!

Yesterday's shopping wasn't complete. Initially thought it was juz powder. But now it has become powder + 4 other items. Uh-oh...

Went to BP Plaza to check out the Kopitiam. Shifted from basement to 3rd storey. Cashless concept - had this Kopitiam cashcard thingy. Lots of new shops too. There was Breadtalk. As usual, its sickening smell mixed with air-conditioning choked me breathless. Urgh!

Ended up at the pets shop on 4th storey. Wanted to check out if they have Neon Tetras and buy some for Dayah. I thought I saw Neon Tetras until I asked the guy there. Nope, it's Cardinal Tetras. Prettier, brighter and more expensive than Neon Tetras. Bought 2 and fished out $4. The food supplement (to keep those scales bright) would have cost another $6. Never mind, buy another day.



Kinda slipped my mind that there was dinner at home. Went to Sakura and bought Beef Char Siew & Wanton rice. Reached home and saw that Cik Rahmat & family was there. Oh ya! Forgot that too. And mum cooked Hong Kong noodles. Double uh-oh...

Needless to say, I ate my Beef Char Siew & Wanton rice while watching Friends and Hong Kong noodles while watching Deep Blue Sea. Dunno if those were dinner or supper.