Tuesday, May 25, 2004

Dun waste your life... PSLE la dey!

Was suppoz to have tuition today. I trust my instincts better. Boy's mother called to ask if I was coming. I gave her my word. Yet I knew it wasn't going to happen. True enough, she smsed later. Her son has requested that tuition be postponed. Will call his mother tomorrow.

Been thru Pri 6 life. Played havoc during that year. Got myself bronzed from playing soccer with the boys, hang out in McDonalds after school and even lost my entire schoolbag a week before PSLE! And as if that wasn't enough... I rode my cousin's bike while in Malacca and injured myself. Reported myself to my secondary school with deep scars on my arms, legs and face. My mum warned me to stop playing soccer with the boys during recess. Thank goodness my female classmates did not spent recess time playing zeropoint or hopscotch... or I would have disobeyed. Are you kidding? Some of the boys knew me from primary school.

I definitely cannot say that I was studious. Just look at the mis/adventures that I have had... it's not a normal route. Then again, I wasn't bottom of the class either. Sometimes I wonder why I was such a rascal. Is it because of my hatred for being transferred to another school? Or is it because of the sudden independence I obtained? Both perhaps?

Whatever it was, those chain of events taught me lots. Real good hard knocks. It didn't turn me into an angel rightaway... that would have been a miracle. Now I'm wishing that I could knock that boy's head to the wall. Real good hard knocks! =P