Wednesday, May 26, 2004

Sayang!!!

Sayang is online even while I am typing away. Long long time no see! The last time we met was last July. That's almost a year. Woah...

Some time ago, we chatted about blogs & stuff. I have completely forgotten the url. Sorry Sayang, but that's what happens when you don't allow me to put your link on my webbie. =P Whatever it is, you've made a good move to transfer to blogspot. Just hoping that your blog goes back to normal instead of the blank page I'm seeing now.

Another day at home. Been staying at home often eversince I'm out of job. Good eh? Not for long. I'm going out to watch Troy with Makcik & Mahanom tomorrow. Minah opted out as she has yet to study for her Madrasah papers. All ze best for your papers! Question now is... should I leave the house earlier to hang out in town? Or maybe drop by Little India? Been a long while since I went there. Hmmm plenty of decision making stuffs.

Sleep on them. My mood tomorrow will decide the course. ;-)