Tuesday, June 15, 2004

Oh bummer...

I was suppoz to meet Selena for the tutors' briefing. Had missed it last Friday because of camp... and missed it today because I slept through.

My bio clock is topsy-turvy! Aarrgghh! I was on high alert mode last night with the hot weather and my pet bottle of Pepsi. After uploading my camp pics and updating my blog, I still wasn't sleepy.

Long-lost chat fren came online and we chatted all the way till 9am this morning! Not a problem for him since it's only 9pm his side... a BIG problem for me! Dayah woke up and even offered to heat up pizza for me. She thought I had just woken up.

Logged off and headed to bed.

Woke up at noon. 3 hours of sleep? God, please help me go through this week. I have classes to teach. =( Called Selena to arrange for another briefing, showered and heated up pizza. Yummy! Ordered Pizza Hut's Super Monday offer... I got full from eating the Spicy Drumlets, Nachos, Breadstixs & bottle of Pepsi. After eating vegetarian food for 3 days, all meats taste sweet!