Wednesday, June 09, 2004

Selamat menjalankan ibadah Umrah!

Woke up early this morning to accompany parents to airport. Weather was dark, windy and raining heavily. Bbbrrr! How nice it would have been to sleep!

Left the house at noon. Dad's fren drove us there...

It was still raining when we arrived at the airport. Lots of my parents' frens were there to see them off. Cik Idah, Cik Ani & families were around too. I was slightly shocked to see one of my Mum's fren - Cik Jun. They were best frens during school time... Dayah and her 2nd son share the same birthdate! Though the last time I saw her was in 1995 when grandma passed away, apparently they still keep in touch. My memory of Cik Jun was very different from view... hence the shock. =)

Mum insisted on taking photos using her manual camera. Place was congested with so many people, yet we managed to take group photos. After that, salam my parents and they checked into the airplane.

Dayah & I joined Cik Idah, Cik Ani & families for lunch @ Geylang. They were craving for Mee Kuah. They drove us home after that and it was still raining!

Now, both of us are slackening in the house. Two more days before I leave for my camp. Gonna start packing some stuffs... Arios!