Friday, June 04, 2004

You don't tap wallets on keyholes... sigh!

Went out to meet Makcik @ 5pm. Alighted from bus 190 @ Orchard... but after a while, I started to wonder if I was supposed to meet her there or in Raffles. Hmmm, my brain's asleep.

Smsed her, no reply. Called her and she replied "Orchard MRT station". Phew! While waiting for her to arrive, I had a packet of Kit Kat cubes.

Went up to Popular Bookshop and browsed thru books. Makcik called again. To meet her @ Mark & Spencers' Paragon. She took the bus from office and was already in Takashimaya SC. I walked thru Wisma, entered Takashimaya, stopped by Delifrance, bought Turkey Ham & Cheese croissant and crossed over to Paragon. All these walks are making me hungry...

I sat outside Mark & Spencers eating my croissant. Another sms from Makcik - held back in TSC shoes section. Just as I was about to reply, she appeared. Presto! =) She bought her toiletries @ 15% discount. Left Paragon and entered TSC (again...) to have dinner @ Delifrance (yes, again...). Makcik had her tuna sandwich meal while I had Deli Potato with Orange Juice. Makcik wondered that I didn't mind the place. Well, it's a different order! =P

Dropped by library. Then waited for Pakcik who was in town. Went Makcik's house. When we arrived, hansem boi was asleep. Within minutes, he was up but moody. I played with his remote control jeep and hansem boi chased after it. Hahaha! Hansem boi was making lots of sound effects. Maybe he longs to join us in our conversation. =)

Went frantic when I realised it was already 11.25pm. Must chase last bus 963 or I will have to take the cab home. Salam everyone... Hansem boi had his shy smile when I said goodbye. Then he said "Thank you" and salam me. Sssooo cute!!!

Managed to catch the last bus home. Reached the front door and took my purse instead of my keys. *Slaps forehead*

Watching 'A Midsummer Night's Dream' on Channel 5 while eating home-made Fried Rice now. Bye!