Sunday, July 04, 2004

Arabian Nite & Cheese Prata

Dinner outing with the gang. Met at Sultan Mosque... then Pakcik drove us to Cafe Samar. Minah had made reservations for us. Not that it was necessary. The shophouse terrace was not too packed. The waiter led us all the way up to the 2nd storey. Wow! Nice setting - Arabic song in the background, carpeted flooring, dim lights, low tables and overpowering incense. I refused to budge from my comfy seat near the verandah. Can't stand the aroma. *giddy*

Drinks came first. My glass of Almond Milk was covered with cinnamon powder. Like it but love Komala Villas' Almond Milk best! Makcik, Minah & I busied ourselves taking pictures while waiting for our food to be served. As usual, we chit-chatted and cracked jokes.

I was seriously hungry. My refreshment was almost finishing. Food was nice but serving was small. I think the rest of them felt that way too. Pakcik requested for Shisha. He took his time... Wak & Man joined in.

Finally we left the place on a flying carpet. Heehee! Jammed ourselves into Pakcik's car and headed down to Cheese Prata stall for supper. =)