Friday, July 02, 2004

Art Attack!

Sayang sent me an email with this link on 'Sand Animation'. Check it out!

My inclination for arts is towards music, dance & plays. I can slightly draw but doodle more often, enjoys literature but my inspiration for poetry comes only once in a blue moon. There was once when I attempted to write a poem for 'Spontaneous Writing' period in secondary school. It was going quite well... until my English teacher walked past, stopped and commented. My mind went blank after that! Heeheehee =)

Have the same problem with music. I can pick up tunes and find my notes by hearing... but my Piano teacher gets a headache each time she goes through my musical compositions. Most of the time, she doesn't know what I'm doing and neither do I. Never mind if I don't get to be the next Richard Clayderman or Yanni. As long as I know how to play pieces well.