Saturday, July 24, 2004

Craving for Burger!

Woke up @ 8.00am this morning. My beautiful rainy Saturday morning spoilt... I received a call from the lady in-charge of that Malay Enrichment programme yesterday. She wanted to meet us. Mum & I got ready. Weathered through the heavy rain just to see them @ Bukit Gombak McDonalds. We arrived @ 10am. Briefing was over within 1/2 hour. Waste my time!

We left McDonalds and had breakfast at the kopitiam next door. Then went into the wet market to shop for foodstuffs. Reached home around noon. Mum rested for a while, changed and left for meeting in mosque. I was left home alone. Luxurious!

My sisters finally came back towards evening. We had dinner together in the living room. Now they are busy watching 'Daylight'. And I'm craving for burger. Come to think of it... it's been a long while since I ate in BK, KFC, LJS or McDonalds. Hmm...