Wednesday, July 28, 2004

Headache after class without fail. Ooww!

Entire day was punctuated with drizzles & windy rain. I went out in the afternoon without an umbrella. I reached the mosque just minutes before it started raining. By the time I left, the rain had stopped. Yet before I could reached Bukit Gombak MRT station, it started drizzling.

My EZlink card decided to throw tantrums. The bus driver was kind enough to wait while I dig for coins... but there was no way I could have exited Chinatown MRT station without tapping my card yesterday.

Grabbed a quick lunch @ BK while waiting for counter to reopen from lunch break. Big Fish Meal this time. Yes! I'm on a mission to fulfill my cravings. Dateline: this week itself.

Settled my EZlink card problem. My card was taken away for good. So now I'm cardless! Aarrgh! Took MRT & LRT home. Changed bag, grabbed an umbrella and I got an sms. Mum & I taught a troop of monsters last Thursday. Supposed to teach them again tomorrow. The agency had the cheek to tell us that tomorrow's lesson is postponed to next Thursday! Last minute! We have nothing better to do is it?!! Mum called them up and said that we won't be available next week. Simply can't be bothered to entertain them anymore. Left and boarded bus 67 to class.

Class was busy as usual. I have given up all hope of ever leaving the classroom @ 10.15pm on the dot. Tonight, EW dismissed the class @ 10.40pm. With a throbbing headache, I boarded bus 67 and went to slumberland. Reached home minutes before the stroke of midnight. Modern Cinderella...

P.S: 2 fish burgers, 2 beef burgers, 1 chicken burger.