Wednesday, July 21, 2004

I got my THICK textbook. Goodness!

Had been delaying to collect Dad's driving licence from the post office (to this day, my mum & I still wonder when the postman came as we were both at home on that fateful day).

Left home earlier than usual, took LRT to Phoenix and walked to the post office to collect the registered envelope. Walked to the nearest bus stop and boarded bus 67 to Aljunied. Under normal circumstances, I would have travelled via bus 960 & MRT. Well amazingly, journey took an hour and I reached school in time.

Collected my textbook. Revision kit is still not available. Sigh! Lesson was good. EW gave us lots of questions for us to do during class. My calculator was MIA. Resorted to the calculator function of my mobile instead. Entire class got so engrossed in solving those problems. We had our break @ 9.15pm. There goes my dinner!

Class ended @ a new record - 10.45pm. There wasn't enough time to buy BK @ Bugis. Alighted bus 960 in Bukit Panjang @ 11.40pm. Finally gonna have dinner @ the stroke of midnight. Aiyoh... Needless to say, I won't be heading to bed so soon.