Friday, July 23, 2004

Ladoo, Poori & Badham milk... YUMMY!

Dearie pushed forward our plan to go Little India from next Monday to today. Took bus 960 and arrived @ 7.15pm. It's been a long while since we went to Little India together. Called Dearie but no answer. Hmm... what is happening here? While waiting for Dearie to call back, I bought ladoos. Man, miss eating these sweets so much!

Stuffed them in my bag, reached for my hp and called Dearie again. Called 3 more times before we finally met in front of Komala Villas. Had our usual order - Poori, Masala Dosai & 2 cups of Badham milk. After that, we walked our way into Mustafa Centre and did some shopping.

We didn't spend too much time tonight. Dearie had to go Parkway Parade. We left Little India around 9.15pm and walked our way to Bugis MRT station. We parted and I walked to the bus stop for bus 960. I know for certain that I can get a seat in the bus... at this bus stop.

I was full. Dinner had been great. I would have fallen asleep in the bus had my phone not rang. I chatted from the time I was at the bus stop till I reached home. Amazing! Time flies when one has good company. =) Hung up and saw a missed call from Renuga. Alamak!

She's been busy of late with preps for her engagement. Should I call or should I not? Decided to give her a call. Had another 'talking marathon'. By the time we called it a night, Makcik had fallen asleep waiting for me to come online. I'm so sorry. Could barely open my eyes now. Need to sleep early too. Gotta wake up early tomorrow...