Monday, July 26, 2004

Last minute... my craving fulfilled. =)

Received a call @ 4pm. Requested to relief tuition class @ 7.30pm in Woodlands. The clerk was so desperately in need. She had been making calls for a relief since morning! Poor lady.

Arrived 1/2 hour before class and went through the worksheets. I'm supposed to tutor Sec 3N for Mathematics. Entered the classroom @ 7.30pm sharp and it was empty. Huh? 1st student appeared 20 mins later. 2nd student appeared @ 8pm.

Told them that their tutor was on MC, introduced myself and kicked off class. It was supposed to be a revision on 'Congruency & Similarity' but they looked at me as if I was speaking Greek. I ended up teaching the entire topic.

Class ended @ 9.40pm. The nearby provision shops were closed. I've not had dinner since I was there. Went to Causeway Point and bought Whopper Meal @ Burger King. Finally! For $3.90 too!

Missed 'Friends' on TV.