Thursday, July 08, 2004

Main Hoon Na in Little India!

Intan called this afternoon, asking me to relief a tuition class. But I was more eager to join her & Minah to Little India... so I gave her another contact for relief tutor. Hahah!

Went to Bangkit to meet Intan. She managed to rope in Lily along. Cool! In the end, 4 of us headed down to Little India. Intan brought us to 'Saravanan Bhavan' for dinner. The Poori was nice, companion was great but I think I shall stick to Komala Vilas. =) All of us ordered teh tarik. Intan said goat's milk was used. =( It tasted so weird!

We headed to the vcd shop after that. Minah didn't get her 'Kal Ho Naa Ho' as it was out of stock. She bought 'Main Hoon Na' instead. I managed to persuade Lily to buy 'Hum Tum'. I bought whatever was needed in Mustafa Centre.

We left Mustafa Centre past 10pm. Walked our way down, hailed a taxi for Intan and waved goodbye. The 3 of us continued walking down all the way to the bus stop. No taxis available! In the end, Minah & I took bus 960 home.