Tuesday, July 27, 2004

Man-man!

I was supposed to have lunch with Minah, Lily & Intan. But I woke up late. Mum had bought lunch too... so plan went down drain. Had wanted to collect vcd 'Hum Tum' from Lily. Suggested watching the vcd over @ Minah's house but she was tired from lack of sleep. In the end, I went out and meet Makcik in Chinatown.

Makcik & Pakcik got their keys to their house last Sunday. One overdriven, very excited couple indeed. =) She wanted to use all her shopping vouchers to buy her new household items. While I indulged in my craving of McDonald's Spicy Double Meal, she ate fries dipped in Hot Fudge Sundae. In the midst of our conversation, Pakcik called. Another plan down the drain. He fetched us and went straight... to her place.

Hansem boi was being put to sleep. Makcik showed him the spiderman bag that she had bought. Practically threw his bottle of milk and shouted "Man-man!" Hahha there goes sleep! He got up, went to his playcorner and started playing with his other Man-man.



Stayed on to watch the finals of 'Anugerah'. Haven't been a follower actually. Watched to see how one of my juniors fared. The contestants can sing well though there was none that struck me as outstanding or with impressive vocals. I definitely don't understand the comedy bitz. Filling up air-time?

Hansem boi distracted me with his "Tick-tock", "Cat", "Barney" and "Man-man". So cheeky. Definitely more entertaining. =)

Collected vcd from Minah just now. Gonna watch it later.

P.S: Lastest check... I've eaten 1 fish burger, 2 beef burgers & 1 chicken burger. Hmm, must make them equal. Hahaha! =P