Friday, July 16, 2004

Outram to Marsiling...

Woke up early this morning. Had a briefing to attend in Outram Centre. Left the house with mom @ 9am. Got caught in the rain and were late by 1/2 hour. The lady in-charge gave us our syllabus and PowerPoint slides. Help us God! The arrangement is so uncoordinated.
 
We left the office @ noon. Walked to SGH. Mum initially wanted to have lunch there. Then, she left after realising that she would be late for her religious class. Accompanied her to the bus interchange before heading back to SGH. Managed to meet up with Helen, Keith, Minghui, Noel, Azura, Ros, Surani & Maria. All were asking where I'm currently working. Hahaha! Wouldn't be there if I was working. =)
 
I had so much time to kill. Went up to the staff lounge, sat down and watched 'Clueless' on HBO. I still have another 2 hours before meeting Makcik in Chinatown. Called Makcik and we changed our meeting place to Library @ Orchard. 
 
Stopped by Delifrance in Takashimaya for my meal of the day. Needless to say, I dozed off in the library waiting for Makcik to arrive. 3 ladies were staring at me when I stirred from slumber. Oops!
 
Makcik finally arrived. We walked to Shaw House, sat in McDonalds and talked. Boy! So many things to tell indeed! Continued our conversation in the MRT on our way to her house. Finally got to see Hansem Boi. He showed off to me his BIG bus, BIG bikes, balls, Man-man (Spiderman) and even imitated "What's your name?" Hahah! Eeee cute!