Wednesday, July 07, 2004

School starts! (100th post)

Woke up feeling groggy and with an aching back. Must be the result of those late nights.

Finally, back to school. Continuing my studies after a very long long long 'sabbatical'. Makcik even teased me about it. She had actually wanted to ask me out for dinner.

School is all the way in Aljunied. Showed my vouchers to collect my books, but was told to come again another day. As usual, stock was not in yet. Headed to class with lecture notes and my pencil case. Calculator MIA.

Surprisingly, there are more men than women in the class this time. Even the lecturer noticed. I had thought the lecturer was one of them. Haha! EW is quite young, most probably in his early 30s with rather boyish looks and soft-spoken. Apparently he was a student of my previous lecturer too.

Lecturer made small talks before beginning class. Then, he introduced pure heavy theories. Necessary fundamentals for those students with no accounting backgrounds. Sort of quick revision for me but as he went on for 1 1/2 hours, I started leaning against the wall. Smsed Dearie and Minah so that I won't sleep. He gave 15 mins break... I dashed out, bought iced Milo & toasts and brought entire plastic bag into classroom. Mid-way while I was eating, I saw the 'No Eating & Drinking' sign. Alamak! When was that implemented?

Class resumed with questions for practice. My mind went blank when he mentioned FRS. What's that?! I know zilch! Class finally ended @ 10.30pm.

That's it! Tomorrow, must start reading.