Friday, July 30, 2004

Spring Chicken? Prime Beef? Hahahah!

Dad's birthday is around the corner. Headed out to town. It's quite a hassle going around with coins clinking in my pockets to pay my bus fares. I'm still waiting for them to call me up. Refusing to buy a new card to avoid the non-refundable deposit.

Dropped by a bookstore. Browsed and read some books. I used to buy books so often when I was much younger till the cupboard ran out of space. My youngest sister was fortunate when we passed down all those books & cupboard to her. In replace, Dad bought a taller but smaller cupboard. By that time our thick textbooks and almost bursting lecture files occupied the space. Eventually stopped buying books altogether. Resorted to borrowing library books. Even that proved to be troublesome. Nowadays, I spend hours in the library reading. Back forth, back and forth... searching and keeping tab on the same book till I finish it. Pretty dumb but actually that was how I managed to read all the Enid Blyton books in my primary schooldays. Using the same method on a particular bookshop. Hahah! =)

I had Chicken Rice for dinner before I left. Surprisingly I was hungry again. Went to McDonalds and bought Spicy McDouble Meal. Took a stroll from Marina Square to City Hall, boarded bus 960 and went home. Walked past Minah's block. Hmm... must pass her the vcd 'Hum Tum' one of these days.

P.S: 2 beef burgers, 2 chicken burgers, 2 fish burgers. That's it! =) *struck BURGERS off craving list*