Monday, August 23, 2004

Amazing 'Race'.

Went out to meet my fren during the peak hours. Got stuck in traffic jam. Our plan was to go to Toa Payoh to check out the handphones there. Apparently cheaper there. In the end, no new phones bought. We met up @ Plaza Singapura and had dinner in LJS. Rarely eat in LJS. The only food I like there are the fries, the chocolate pie & the shrimps. Can afford not to eat the breaded fish or chicken.

Anyway, took MRT home. Alighted @ CCK but decided not to take the LRT. Spent the next 45 minutes walking home. Kinda miss taking these long walks. Used to be weekly affairs few years back. Nah, I'm not a health freak. Long given up exercising the day I graduated from college. Err... half a decade ago?

It's the time-out sessions that I seek. I suppose it's akin to what some ladies experience while they sat down on the beach, gazing out to sea enjoying the cool breeze... yes? Thoroughly enjoyed the cool wind. Yet I reached home drenched in perspiration. At least, I got my knots straightened out. =)

P.S: Hmmm... come to think of it. I'm craving for dinner in Little India again. When was the last time I went there? Hmm... Dearie, when are you free? =P