Sunday, August 29, 2004

Blog Makeover...

Earlier this month, I changed the layout of my blog. Painstaking task. With lotsa help from Makcik, I got it changed. Phew!

I got the Geocities account free, courtesy of my Dad who... nevermind, long story. Whatever it is I didn't like the idea of having those pop-ups on my screen. But the fact that I'm a HTML idiot where webpages are concern, I live with it.

So while Minah & Makcik had changed their layouts countless times, I have only changed twice.

Thankfully, Blogspot has become more user-friendly now. With introduction like PhotoBlogger, and more importantly without the pop-up ads, I finally am making the transition.

In due time, I will bid adieu to Geocities. Rest assured I will let you guys & gals know about it. In the meantime, let me figure out all these jargon... HELP! =P