Friday, August 06, 2004

I *sniff* hab a beri *sniff* bad cole

Have been sneezing out loud and hard for the past few days. No runny nose but worse, blocked nose! Urrgh! No fever, no headache... just the irritating itch on my nose.

Parents are going for a short trip up to Terengganu over the weekends. Dad told me about it weeks back. Kept asking if I was free to join them. Told him I was... and now he told me that his frens couldn't decide if they are going or not. Sickening!!!

I was watching tv when Dad came and talked to me. Told me that he was waiting for a call from his fren. If his fren decides not to go, then I can start packing for the trip. Blew off my top. Seriously, why would I care for such fickle-minded people?! Big shot is it?! Shouldn't have bothered to inform me earlier if this is the outcome. In the end, I said "Forget it. I'm not going. Can't even make up their freaking minds."

Yep. I was harsh. To the wrong person. Sorry! But for goodness sake, the trip's tomorrow and those people are still deciding at the eleventh hour? Troubling my Dad who still has to fetch them, if they are going.

Well, none of my biz anymore. Replied to Renu's sms and accepted tomorrow's date.