Tuesday, August 10, 2004

Makcik, your items are safe under lock & key.

Went to Outram. The agency had wanted us to come down to give our feedbacks. Needless to say, I commented from the logistics, coursework, materials, communication right up to the teachers and students.

Left the place around 3.45pm and couldn't stop by MayBank. Sheesh! I had forgotten to bring my book. Found myself doodling on the tissue papers while waiting for Makcik to arrive from work. Ordered 20 pieces of nuggets with hot Milo @ McDonalds. Took my own sweet time to eat. By the time Makcik arrived, I had long finished the cup of hot Milo and too full to finish the nuggets.

Makcik has been very busy lately. Busier than ever. I was smiling when I saw her. Boy, she looked tired! Later on, Pakcik fetched us. Pakcik looked more tired and more worried than her! Talking, joking and laughing but I could practically see other things on their minds. Aiyoh... Get enough rest both of you. Don't faint on your big day. =)

Dropped by Civic Centre to return Makcik's library books. Then entered Causeway Point to do a little shopping. Came home and house was dark and empty! Huh? Where did they go?

Much later I got to know that Mum had dropped by Beach Road to buy Ain's dinnerware for her new house. To reduce the hassle, they drove straight to Ain's house. Mum helped Ain to arrange the dinnerware in her cabinets. Then they had dinner in Teck Whye.

Fasting month is approaching. Yet to come... but I'm already beginning to wonder. Hmm... how's our Raya Outing gonna be like this year?