Wednesday, August 25, 2004

Mathematical Marriage?!

I read Makcik's blog yesterday. She had written and addressed a topic, which I believed is of quite a concern amongst the people of my age - marriage.

Personally, it all boils down to instincts or gut feeling. While I feel very happy for my frens' marriages including Makcik's upcoming wedding at the end of this year, in no way do I feel pressurised to follow their footsteps. Insya'allah when the day arrives, I will. At my own time. For the time being, I'm not setting up queue stands for the next 2-legged creature called 'Man' to come calling.

None the less, I did wondered if there was a scientific, logical explaination or theory to a perfect marriage as opposed to my idiosyncratic view (I strongly think otherwise) just like Yin vs Yang, Logic vs Feelings, the other side of the coin.

Today while I was surfing the Internet, I came across this article. Hahahaha! =)

Have a wonderful Wednesday! I'm off to meet Sayang. =)

Which God/Goddess are you?