Wednesday, August 18, 2004

Piano tuner?!

Uurgh! Had my Wednesday planned to meet Sayang for lunch. Then mum told me to be at home for piano-tuner to come! Excuse me?!

I'm supposed to stay while she goes up JB with her frens. Told me last minute and assumed I was free. She can't because this is the only day her fren has a car. With each passing minute, my blood pressure went up. Why did she agree in the first place when she knew piano-tuner is coming?! Can't she go JB another day by bus?

This morning I called up the company and requested that the piano-tuning appointment be postponed. Lady said "Ok". I even told Dayah about it. Then @ 11am, the piano-tuner appeared at my doorstep! Huh?!?! My lunch appointment is at noon and this guy is here?! He said nobody called to inform him. Aaaarrrggh!

Sorry Sayang for having to cancel lunch with you. Next week ok? A quarter to 12 and piano-tuner is still in the house. And yep, I'm not gonna be Miss Nice anymore next Wednesday.

In the meantime... while he's tuning my piano, I did this quiz. =)




Your True Sign Is Taurus


Patient

Stubborn

Possessive

Self-Indulgent

Greedy and Generous

Determined and Deliberate

Lover Of All Things Luxurious

Comfort Seeking and Comforting


What's Your True Zodiac Sign? Take This Quiz :-)



Patient? Perhaps... juz dun push my button.

Stubborn? I admit. It's my weakness & strength.

Possessive? Of what may I ask?

Self-Indulgent? Am I?

Greedy & Generous? Huh? that's contradicting. I'm not that weird.

Determined & Deliberate? Aww... thank you =)

Lover of All Things Luxurious? Who isn't? I accept cheques, Masters, Amex...

Comfort Seeking & Comforting? Yes. I seek comfort in my bed after 1 whole day out at work/play. =p