Sunday, August 22, 2004

Sat @ home & be a good gal...

Watched the Olympics table tennis. Just to see if the Singaporean lady - Li Jia Wei could get a bronze. She didn't. In my opinion, she was too keen to have a fast game. Her opponent on the other hand, did the opposite. Well, better luck next time.

After dinner, I started channel surfing. In the midst of watching CSI Miami on AXN, I switched now and then to watch the National Day Rally given by our new PM. In fact halfway thru, I even gave the rally a miss to watch CSI. PM kept mentioning about a changing Singapore, different post-war generation, etc. Almost no end to changes.

It was only when CSI Miami ended that I switched back and watched the rally to the end. Wow! His first rally and so many good offers. My mum said he's being too generous. Hahah! Well, I'm sure many ladies are happy with the good package.

Back to tv. Watching 'Men in Black 2'. Good night!