Thursday, August 05, 2004

Troop of monsters? So?! (Part 2)

The agency's promise to get back to us never happened. Not that it did matter to us much because Mum & I have long decided not to teach anymore. Sickened by their lousy work etiquettes. No professionalism at all. Still, all materials are still with us. So we had assumed that they will call us to tell us to return those items. Didn't happened.

Finally my mum's fren called her and told her the entire story. Apparently the agency had called my mum's fren 2 days ago. Requested that she covered our classes... just like that. She demanded that they gave her the coursework by night for her to prepare her lesson or she would not teach. As usual, they told her to come an hour early. Once again they arrived just in time for class to start, unprepared. My mum's fren had experienced this nonsense before as she had taught the Pri 6 classes. So, she left them to manage their own mess while she went up to her class and started teaching. Hahaha!

Right now my mum has start wondering if we would be paid for that one class we taught. Well Mum, they had better not mess with me.