Saturday, August 07, 2004

Yakkity yak *sniff* yakkity yak...

Parents left for trip this morning. Enjoy the break! I dozed back to slumberland after bidding them goodbye, in the living room's sofa. Heehee =P

By the time I was 'conscious' again, both my sisters have left. Hmm... when did they left considering that I'm near the front door? Anyway woohoo! Home alone! Eternal bliss, peace & harmony for me! Kept myself on a strict 'diet' of hot drinks in the hope to cure my blocked nose. Switched on the tv and was practically glued to it from afternoon till evening. Watched 'Deewane' on Zee TV and 'Laila Majnun' on Star Plus... plus bits of 'Dragonheart' on HBO. Believe me, 2 Hindi films are more than enough to burn 1/4 of your day! Finally left to meet Renu in Causeway Point.

I think the pretty lady has lost more weight. We had dinner @ Delifrance. Place was not crowded. Right after we made our orders, we saw a long queue behind us. Hahah! Looks like we never fail to bring in customers everywhere we go. =)

Dinner was pretty fast but we continued to sit and chat till 10.30pm. It was only when we heard the sound of shutters coming down did we left Deli and headed to McDonalds @ Civic Centre. Ordered 2 cups of hot Milo and continued our talk. We have not met for so long though still keeping in touch via sms and phone calls. So many things to talk about, really! We left @ 11.15pm... for her to chase her last MRT and for me to chase my last bus.

My blocked nose is much better now. Alhamdulillah!